Pass his glider pilot certificate
Obtaining the glider pilot patent:
- Under the guidance of a referral instructor you will follow the standard teaching method that will allow you to fly alone aboard a glider.
- You will be following approximately 20 hours of dual-order flight (statistical average observed).
- After completing at least 10 solo flights, one of which lasts 1 hour, completes the theoretical glider exam and a flight exam, you will get the Pilot Glider Patent.
- Parental Authorization for minors (14 years to start, 15 years to release, 16 years for BPP),
- Recommended course for 2-3 months.
- Perform 3 to 4 day internships for the "Let Go" and first solo flights period.
As an indication for a student ab initio to provide a budget of about 2,000 euros (1,500 euros for under 25s excluding federal scholarships).
- Includes club membership costs and mandatory federal insurance license, flights, flight log, training manual,
- May vary depending on the student's ability and aeronautical background.
- Does not take into account scholarships and grants issued for: BIA, release, BPP,
- Does not include a medical visit to a licensed doctor.