Fayence, ranked first glider pilot training center in France.
All beginners are welcome…..
The Association Aeronautics Provence Côte d'azur offers you an ideal setting for sailing 365 days a year:
- Professional instructors and volunteer instructors
- Teaching in French, English, Italian, German,
- A strong fleet of about thirty gliders from the early school to the ASH25
- 6 Tug Planes (Pawnee PA26, RALLYE MS893, Super Dimona)
- Modern teaching facilities,
- A campus to welcome you (accommodation on site or nearby, restaurant, relaxation room,…)
- An exceptional geographical location at the gateway to the Alps and the Mediterranean at ½ Hour Drive,
As soon as you register for the club and after you have signed up for your federal insurance license, you begin your training in glider piloting.
The starting stages are organised throughout the year…..